Dr. Victor Diaz is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Diaz specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Diaz can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Diaz can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm)- Fac De Cien Med- Santiago 1986
Pontificia Universidad CatÛlica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM) Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member National Hispanic Medical Association
- Chestnut Hill Hosp, Family Medicine
- Chestnut Hill Hospital Program
Dr. Victor A. Diaz M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Victor A. Diaz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Bacterial Vaginosis
Having both “good” and ”bad” bacteria in the vagina is healthy. Nevertheless, bacterial vaginosis can develop if there is an imbalance in the two types of bacteria. When there is an overgrowth of the “bad” bacteria, they can cause inflammation that is associated with a bad-smelling,...
- Birth Control Methods for Women
Here is an eye opening statistic. Approximately 85% of women who are sexually active and do not use contraception, will get pregnant in the first year. Despite the myths, yes, women can get pregnant about 10 days of giving birth, while breast feeding and during menstruation. If getting pregnant...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Freezing and Cauterization of Genital Warts
Genital warts may appear in/around the anus, in the pubic area and or in the vagina. They appear like pink or red growth in or around the sex organs. They often appear in clusters of 3-4.They may grow and spread rapidly. They are usually painless but sometimes might cause mild pain, itching and...
- Dr. Anthony Mackaronis MD1930 S Broad St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19145
- Dr. Susanne R.M. Adamson M.D.157 Route 73 South Voorhees NJ 08043
- R. Melody Mayordo Reynolds721 Skippack Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422
- Norman Glenn Rosenblum925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon MD102-I Centre Boulevard Marlton New Jersey 08053
- Dr. Jung K. Choe MD17000 Commerce PArkway Mount Laurel NJ 08054