Dr. Yuri Nakasato is a rheumatologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Nakasato specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Nakasato treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia Facultad de Medicina Alberto Hurtado 1995
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Yuri R Nakasato MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
Dr. Yuri R Nakasato MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nakasato
- 5 Crucial Considerations When Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis
In the United States alone, over 1.5 million adults are living with rheumatoid arthritis. For many, living with RA means taking a bit longer to complete once-simple tasks.People with RA know that pushing too hard can result in additional joint pain and stiffness. It’s not always easy to check off...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Genetic Markers for Predicting Lupus Susceptibility
Autoimmune diseases have plagued millions of people from different parts of the world. These disorders have unknown etiologies and have no cure to this day. Many patients diagnosed with some kind of autoimmune disease have mustered the courage and determined the pace to coexist with their illness...
- What is Arthritis: Get the Facts
What is Arthritis? Who does it affect? Is it curable? Indeed people suffer because of lack of knowledge, and if only they knew what causes some diseases, they would live cautious healthy lives. So, in this article we shall answer the questions brought forth above plus the many questions you may be...
- Dr. Joseph B Sleckman MD1702 University Dr S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Tarek Kteleh MD2400 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Umbreen Hasan MD100 4th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Viktorija Overiene M.D.2400 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Yan Tesch PA-C2400 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Melissa Brauner Blom MD1702 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103