Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS
Psychologist | Clinical2155 Union Street Suite San Francisco CA, 94123
Dr. Susanna Kanther-raz is a psychologist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Kanther-raz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kanther-raz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kanther-raz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
PGSP-STANFORD Medical School PsyD Consortium Clinical Psychology 2007
- Cognitive-behavior Therapy
- Anger And Emotional Intelligence Coaching
- Individual, Couple, And Group
Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94123Get Direction
BELLEVUE, WA 98005Get Direction
Dr. Susanna Nell Kanther-raz PSYD, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- Humor and Autism Spectrum Disorder
Our Autism Community is very important to us. At FindaTopDoc, we create and share articles and slideshows about autism, reporting on the latest information, news, breakthroughs and observations that we believe our autism community is seeking. In doing our research, we come across remarkable...
- This College Graduate with Autism Is an Inspiration
For this young man, college was never a question. Many may think that's not that special, but in this case, it is. Paris King has autism, and many teens with autism might not have the same courage to go through with what he accomplished.Autism involves a social disability that may affect someone's...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Understanding Autism: An Outsider's Perspective
Though widely misunderstood just a few decades ago, autism is now at the forefront of many discussions of neurodevelopmental disorders. People both within and outside of the medical community have realized the importance of helping people living with autism, and for good reason.According to the CDC,...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- Mr. Ronald M. Ruff PH.D.909 Hyde Street San Francisco California 94109
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D.1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Stancil Joseph lister Hutchinson PSY.D.730 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Alex Wang PH.D.1100 Sanchez St San Francisco CA 94114
- Dr. Brianna Michelle Paul PH.D.400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Elke Jahn PH.D.800 Menlo Ave Menlo Park CA 94025