Dr. Mohammed Hussain is a radiologist practicing in Upper Marlboro, MD. Dr. Hussain specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Gandhi Med Coll, Bhopal Univ, Bhopal, Mp, India 1992
- Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Hennepin Co Med Ctr, Psychiatry
Mohammed Asghar Hussain MD's Practice location
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772Get Direction
EPHRATA, PA 17522Get Direction
Mohammed Asghar Hussain MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Parham Farid M.D.4110 Aspen Hill Road Rockville Maryland 20853
- Alex O. Kladakis M.D.3015 Williams Drive Fairfax Virginia 22031
- Nabila Hai900 23rd Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20037
- Matthew J. Minn110 Irving Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20010
- Behram Pastakia50 Irving Street Northwest Washington DC 20422
- Ai-hsi Liu MD110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010