Dr. Donald Wilson is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Angwin, CA. Dr. Wilson specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Wilson typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ Of Sydney- Fac Of Med- Sydney- Nsw- Australia 1961
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Loma Linda University
Dr. Donald R Wilson M.D.'s Practice location
Angwin, CA 94508Get Direction
Dr. Donald R Wilson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Peter Thomas Anastassiou M.D.3536 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Keith Forrest Korver M.D.3536 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Samer Kanaan M.D.1100 Trancas St Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Joseph David Cohn MD5773 Shiloh Rdg Santa Rosa CA 95403
- Dr. Ramzi Deeik M.D.500 Doyle Park Dr Santa Rosa California 95405
- Dr. J Matthew Maxwell MD6 WOODLAND RD STE 304 SAINT HELENA CA 94574