Dr. Erin K O'brien MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Erin O'brien is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. O'brien specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 2000
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Rhinology, Chronic Sinusitis, Nasal Polyps
- Deviated Septum
- Nasal Polyps
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- University of Iowa Affiliated Hospitals
- Fellow - NIH Research Fellowship, Departments of Anatomy and Cell Biology and Pediatrics: University of Iowa
- Fellow - Rhinology and Chemosensory Fellowship in Dept of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery: University of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Erin K O'brien MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Erin K O'brien MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. O'brien
- How Long Can Mononucleosis Last?
Mononucleosis is a common disease that leads to one developing a sore throat, some fever, and lymphocytosis. This disease usually breeds from the Epstein-Barr virus. The symptoms of this disease include headaches, fatigue and malaise within the first five days. The other symptoms that can occur...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Meniere's Disease
What is Meniere’s disease?This is a rare medical condition that occurs in the inner ear and impacts the ability to hear and balance. It is common knowledge that the inner ear is responsible for hearing, but not everyone knows it is responsible for balance as well. Therefore, a disease such as...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?
Can Sinusitis Cause Vomiting?Sinusitis is a medical condition that can be accompanied by a wide range of symptoms. The symptoms vary between individuals and also between adults and children. Yes, sinusitis can cause vomiting, but it occurs only in specific or rare cases, usually when the condition...
- Dr. Brian A Neff M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Michelle M Roeser MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Rajanya Petersson MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Matthew Luke Carlson MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Charles Wayne Beatty M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Eric J Moore M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905