Dr. Shelley A Clyne M.D.
Internist51 W 84th Ave Suite 300 Denver CO, 80260
Dr. Shelley Clyne is an internist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Clyne specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Clyne provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Shelley A Clyne M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80260Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, CO 80228Get Direction
Dr. Shelley A Clyne M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clyne
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Igor Huzicka MD125 Inverness Drive East Englewood Colorado 80112
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD2525 S DOWNING ST DENVER CO 80210
- Dr. Rhonda Whittie-Bradford MD1055 Clermont St Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.9191 HURON ST DENVER CO 80260
- Dr. James Robert Regan MD200 W County Line Rd Littleton CO 80129