Dr. Roger S Hogue MD, RVT
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery7365 Kirkwood Ct N Suite 120 Osseo MN, 55369
Dr. Roger Hogue is a vascular surgeon practicing in Osseo, MN. Dr. Hogue specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Hogue diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Stanford University School of Medicine 1992
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Vein Evaluation
- Conservative Vein Therapy
- Endovenous Laser Ablation (EVLA)
- Ultrasound-guided Sclerotherapy
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Injection Sclerotherapy
- Varicose Vein Treatments
- Cosmetic Vein Treatments
- PRP Treatments
- Tendinitis and Tendinosis
- Real-Time Imaging
- Tissue Regeneration
- Regenerative Procedures
- Biocellular Treatment
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Laser Liposuction
- Face & Body Sculpting
- Autologous Fat Grafting
- Hair Regeneration
- Cellulite Reduction
- Priapus Shot for Men
- Men’s Sexual Health
- Chemical Peel
- BBL Photofacial
- Acne Treatment
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Cellulite Reduction
- Laser Hair Reduction
- ThermiVa™ Vaginal Tightening
- ThermiVa™ for Incontinence
- Permanent Cosmetic Makeup
- Laser Vein Treatment
- Medical Pedicure
- Laser Toenail Fungus Treatment
- Laser Wart Treatment
- Board Certified American Board of Laser Surgery
- Board Certified American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Professional Member American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Professional Member American Vein and Lymphatic Society
- Professional Member American Society of Lipo-Suction Surgery
- Professional Member American Board of Laser Surgery
Dr. Roger S Hogue MD, RVT's Practice location
Osseo, MN 55369Get Direction
MAPLE GROVE, MN 55369Get Direction
Dr. Roger S Hogue MD, RVT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hogue
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. William R. Omlie M.D.6405 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Robert Joseph Reese DO6525 FRANCE AVE S EDINA MN 55435
- Dr. Adnan Z Rizvi MD800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Dr. Julie Gilkeson MD420 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Marlon Adrian Lee M.D.2955 Xenium Ln N Minneapolis MN 55441
- Dr. Michael T Schueppert MD6500 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426