Dr. David M Netherton M.D.
Family Practitioner7111 E 21st St N Suite A Wichita KS, 67206
Dr Netherton has been awarded the Exemplary Teaching Award for 2011 by the Ks Academy of Family Physicians. For more than 26 years Dr. Netherton has volunteered his time and experience by providing invaluable ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1981
University of Missouri / Columbia Campus 1981
University of Missouri-Columbia Columbia
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1981
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- University of Kansas-Wesley 1984
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. David M Netherton M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David M Netherton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Netherton
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Why Is Chemotherapy Used for Lupus?
What is Lupus?Systemic lupus erythematosus, also known as lupus, is a disease of the immune system. The immune system protects the body from infection. In lupus, however, the immune system turns against the body, leading to tissue damage and illness. Thus, lupus is called an autoimmune disease.Men...
- How to Gain Weight in a Healthy Way?
One of the biggest myths that have been going on for quite a while in the area of weight management is that gaining weight is easier than losing weight.However, in reality, it can actually be extremely tough to gain weight just like losing weight. In most cases, people who want to gain weight end...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Dr. Carol M Nibert MD9211 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Mila Lee Means M.D.6611 E CENTRAL AVE WICHITA KS 67206
- Mrs. Darla K Rivera D.O.7111 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Jed D Holmes MD7111 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Jeff P Davis M.D.7111 E 21st St N Wichita KS 67206
- Dr. Denise Renee Huskey MD9211 E 21ST ST N WICHITA KS 67206