Dr. Eduardo M Perelstein MD
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology428 E 72nd St Ofc 100 New York NY, 10021
Dr. Eduardo M. Perelstein is Associate Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College. He has more than twenty ...
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1975
Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas 1974
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Nephrology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2014 New York Magazine's Best Doctors. Selected
- 2005 Physician of the Year Award. Awarded by the Division of Nursing of th
- 2004-2005 Elected to the Senior List . Awarded by the Senior Class of the medic
- . Awarded by the Pediatric Housestaff of The New York Presbyterian Ho 2003 Outstanding Teacher Award
- 2001-2002 Excellence in Teaching Award . Awarded by the Joan and Sanford I. Wei
- . Awarded by the Pediatric Housestaff of The New York Presbyterian Ho 2000 Faculty Award for Excellence in Teaching
- . Awarded by the Chief Residents of the New York Hospital Pediatric H 1995-1996 Chief Resident's Award
- 1992-1993 Teacher of the Year, . Awarded by the New York Hospital Pediatric Hou
- Nephrotic Syndrome, Glomerular Diseases, High Blood Pressure (hypertension) And More
- Weill Cornell Medical College Affiliated Hospitals
- Childrens Hos BuenosAires-Argentina
- New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center
Dr. Eduardo M Perelstein MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Dr. Eduardo M Perelstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Perelstein
- Study Identifies the Link Between Trauma and Lupus in Women
In one of the biggest ever cohort studies in the United States, the link between the incidence of trauma and lupus in women has been established.Autoimmune diseases have perplexed specialists in the medical community for decades, as there is no single reason that seems to explain the cause of the...
- Braxton-Hicks Contractions
What are Braxton-Hicks?A woman's body experiences a number of changes during pregnancy. Our bodies are similar to the most sophisticated machines in performing many complicated processes without us knowing. In the later stages of pregnancy, many processes begin to prepare the mother for the upcoming...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Dr. Nataliya Chorny MD26901 76th Ave New Hyde Park NY 11040
- Dr. Jessica Ann Reid-adam M.D.1468 Madison Ave New York NY 10029
- Dr. Juhi Kumar MD505 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Howard Trachtman MD227 E 30th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Maria Isabel Roberti M.D.94 Old Short Hills Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Valerie L Johnson MD428 E 72nd St Ofc 100 New York NY 10021