Dr. Scott Roberts is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Roberts specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Roberts can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Roberts can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- The effectiveness of infant simulators.
- Substitution and remote protecting group influence on the oxidation/addition of alpha-substituted 1,2-anhydroglycosides: a novel entry into C-ketosides.
- The role of asynchronous bond formation in the diastereoselective epoxidation of cyclic enol ethers: a density functional theory study.
- Synthesis of an A-E gambieric acid subunit with use of a C-glycoside centered strategy.
- Catalytic asymmetric synthesis of allylic thiol derivatives.
- The metabolism and transplacental transfer of oseltamivir in the ex vivo human model.
- Assessing the potential impacts to riparian ecosystems resulting from hemlock mortality in Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Risk factors associated with false positive HIV test results in a low-risk urban obstetric population.
- Efficacy of maternal and neonatal chemoprophylaxis for early-onset group B streptococcal disease.
- Thionamide-induced neutropenia and ecthyma in a pregnant patient with hyperthyroidism.
- Manufacturing of [(14)C]-Labeled Drug Substance and Drug Product Utilized in Clinical Research: A Case Study of Omecamtiv Mecarbil.
- 1,1'-Carbonyldiimidazole (CDI) Mediated Coupling and Cyclization To Generate [1,2,4]Triazolo[4,3-a]pyridines.
- Telescoped Process to Manufacture 6,6,6-Trifluorofucose via Diastereoselective Transfer Hydrogenation: Scalable Access to an Inhibitor of Fucosylation Utilized in Monoclonal Antibody Production.
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- MemberInternational Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Member American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Member Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Member Society of Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Wesley Medical Center 1994
Dr. Scott William Roberts MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Scott William Roberts MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Natural Treatments for PUPPP Rash
PUPPP RashPUPPP stands for pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy. It is also known as PUPPS or PEP (polymorphic eruption of pregnancy) in the UK. The rash usually appears as small, itchy red bumps on the skin, particularly in the stretch marks found on the belly of pregnant women. A...
- Dr. Katherine Boyd D.O.2301 S Hampton Rd Dallas Texas 75224
- Dr. Derek Haas MD3413 Spectrum Blvd. Richardson Texas 95082
- Scott William Roberts5323 Harry Hines Boulevard Dallas Texas 75390
- Dr. Patricia LaRue MD1330 North Beckley Avenue Dallas Texas 75203
- Dr. Charles A. Safely M.D.4351 Booth Calloway Road North Richland Hills Texas 76180
- Dr. Mindy Luck MD505 Omega Dr Arlington TX 76014