Dr. Brad A Feltis MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2545 Chicago Ave #104 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Brad Feltis is one of the country's leading pediatric surgeons specializing in pre-born anomalies. He received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota School of Medicine and his PhD. f ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Clostridium difficile toxins may augment bacterial penetration of intestinal epithelium.
- Clostridium difficile toxins and enterococcal translocation in vivo and in vitro.
- Surgical experience in patients with cystic fibrosis: a 25-year perspective.
- Attenuated Salmonella typhimurium prevents the establishment of unresectable hepatic metastases and improves survival in a murine model.
- Bacterial translocation and lipopolysaccharide-induced mortality in genetically macrophage-deficient op/op mice.
- Bacteroides fragilis enterotoxin modulates epithelial permeability and bacterial internalization by HT-29 enterocytes.
- 2012 Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Infectious Disease: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2001
- Pediatric Surgery: Seattle Children's Hospital 2005
- Surgery, Pediatric - University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle
Dr. Brad A Feltis MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
JOHNSON CITY, TN 37604Get Direction
Dr. Brad A Feltis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feltis
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.5 W 33rd St Minneapolis MN 55408
- Mr. Richard G Karlen MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. David E Skarda MD640 Jackson Street Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Patricia Angeline Valusek M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404