Dr. Brad A Feltis MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2545 Chicago Ave #104 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Brad Feltis is one of the country's leading pediatric surgeons specializing in pre-born anomalies. He received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota School of Medicine and his PhD. f ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Clostridium difficile toxins may augment bacterial penetration of intestinal epithelium.
- Clostridium difficile toxins and enterococcal translocation in vivo and in vitro.
- Surgical experience in patients with cystic fibrosis: a 25-year perspective.
- Attenuated Salmonella typhimurium prevents the establishment of unresectable hepatic metastases and improves survival in a murine model.
- Bacterial translocation and lipopolysaccharide-induced mortality in genetically macrophage-deficient op/op mice.
- Bacteroides fragilis enterotoxin modulates epithelial permeability and bacterial internalization by HT-29 enterocytes.
- 2012Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors
- MemberMinnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, General Surgery
- University Of Mn Med School
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview 2003
- Infectious Disease: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2001
- Pediatric Surgery: Seattle Children's Hospital 2005
- Surgery, Pediatric - University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle
Dr. Brad A Feltis MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Brad A Feltis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feltis
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Mr. Richard G Karlen MD2080 Woodwinds Drive Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. David E Skarda MD100 Mario Capecchi Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Donavon John Hess MDUniversity Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Patricia Angeline Valusek M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404