Dr. Brad A Feltis MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2545 Chicago Ave #104 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Brad Feltis is one of the country's leading pediatric surgeons specializing in pre-born anomalies. He received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota School of Medicine and his PhD. f ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Clostridium difficile toxins may augment bacterial penetration of intestinal epithelium.
- Clostridium difficile toxins and enterococcal translocation in vivo and in vitro.
- Surgical experience in patients with cystic fibrosis: a 25-year perspective.
- Attenuated Salmonella typhimurium prevents the establishment of unresectable hepatic metastases and improves survival in a murine model.
- Bacterial translocation and lipopolysaccharide-induced mortality in genetically macrophage-deficient op/op mice.
- Bacteroides fragilis enterotoxin modulates epithelial permeability and bacterial internalization by HT-29 enterocytes.
- 2012 Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Twin Cities
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, General Surgery
- University Of Mn Med School
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview 2003
- Infectious Disease: University of Minnesota Medical Center 2001
- Pediatric Surgery: Seattle Children's Hospital 2005
- Surgery, Pediatric - University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle
Dr. Brad A Feltis MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Brad A Feltis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feltis
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- Mr. Richard G Karlen MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125
- Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.5 W 33rd St Minneapolis MN 55408
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. David E Skarda MD640 Jackson Street Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Joseph B Lillegard MD2530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404
- Dr. Patricia Angeline Valusek M.D.2530 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404