Dr. Douglas M Romney MD
Internist5810 Fashion Blvd #205 Salt Lake City UT, 84107
Dr. Douglas Romney is an internist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Romney specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Romney provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1990
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2015
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A retrospective study of dropout rates from a community mental health centre and associated factors.
- Hemispheric processing deficits in patients with paranoid schizophrenia.
- Validity of self-reports about quality of life among patients with schizophrenia.
- Anhedonia in depression and schizophrenia: a reexamination.
- MMPI validity measures: a comparative study of original with alternative indices.
- A comparison of medicated and nonmedicated attention-deficit disordered hyperactive boys.
- Attributional style in paranoid vs. depressed patients.
- Thought disorder in the relatives of schizophrenics. A meta-analytic review of selected published studies.
- Synchrony and desynchrony in high and low arousal subjects undergoing therapeutic
- Treatment of nonseptic olecranon bursitis. A controlled, blinded prospective trial.
- Septic and nonseptic olecranon bursitis. Utility of the surface temperature probe in the early differentiation of septic and nonseptic cases.
- Thought disorder among the relatives of schizophrenics. A reaction to Callahan and Saccuzzo.
- A simplex model of the paranoid process: implications for diagnosis and prognosis.
- Comparison of self-instruction and relaxation training in reducing impulsive and inattentive behavior of learning disabled children on cognitive tasks.
- Hospital staff's perceptions of the alcoholic.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
Dr. Douglas M Romney MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Douglas M Romney MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Romney
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Tips on Living with IBS
Manage Your ConditionIt is not called the "irritable" bowel syndrome for nothing. IBS causes chronic pain and discomfort in the abdomen, as well as bloating and changes in bowel habits. These symptoms can cause physical and psychological discomforts. All things considered, there is no cure for IBS....
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Dr. Erik Reinhard Riessen M.D.5169 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Nathan Brent Holladay M.D., PH.D.865 E 4800 S STE 160 MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Peter Fredrick Crossno MD5121 Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Megan Dunbar Skibitsky M.D.5770 S 250 E STE 210 SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107
- Dr. Michael Cutler DO5169 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Charles Mallender MD5169 S COTTONWOOD ST MURRAY UT 84107