Dr. Thomas Flaim practices Allergy and Immunology care in Albany, NY. Dr. Flaim specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Flaim provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ Del Noreste- Esc De Med- Tampico- Tamaulipas- Mexico 1985
Universidad del Noreste Escuela de Medicina 'Dr. JosÈ Sierra Flores' 1985
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Natl Jewish Ctr Immu & Resp Me, Allergy And Immunology; Umdnj-Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Thomas Flaim MD's Practice location
Dr. Thomas Flaim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- AIDS: What you Need to Know
HIV and AIDSAIDS and HIV go hand in hand. First, let's talk about HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). HIV attacks the body's immune system. This was first discovered in Central Africa from chimpanzees. It is believed to be transferred to humans when humans hunted chimpanzees and came in contact with...
- Allergies: Symptoms, Causes and Risk Factors
What are Allergies?An allergy is basically a disorder of the immune system response that leads to certain symptoms, such as coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and a runny nose. When the immune system reacts to a foreign substance, such as dust mites, pollen, pet dander, bee venom, or any kind of food,...
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- Dr. Muhammad Asghar Pasha M.D.215 Washington Avenue Ext Albany NY 12205
- Dr. Scott Osur MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Michael Katlan MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Hilaire J Meuwissen M.D.785 Delaware Ave Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Janet Claassen MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Dr. Nancy Wade MD8 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211