Dr. Jason Turner is a pediatric dentist practicing in Hiram, GA. Dr. Turner specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Turner takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Education and Training
Georgia State University B.B.A. 1995
Medical College of Georgia D.M.D. 2001
- Dental Emergencies
- Dental Radiographs (x-rays)
- Thumb Sucking
- Pulp Therapy
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Perinatal & Infant Oral Health
- Mouth Guards
- Adolescent Dentistry
- Sedation/general Anesthesia
- Board Certified American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member Georgia Dental Association
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Jason E. Turner, D.M.D.'s Practice location
Hiram, GA 30141Get Direction
Acworth, GA 30101Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jason E. Turner, D.M.D. | Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jason E. Turner, D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Turner
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Marc Andrew Auerbach D.D.S.1090 Northchase Pkwy Se Marietta GA 30067
- Dr. Mindy Lynn Simms DDS5604 WENDY BAGWELL PKWY HIRAM GA 30141
- Michael Flamenbaum DMD2230 Towne Lake Pkwy Woodstock GA 30189
- Dr. Alice M Bui DDS2230 Towne Lake Parkway Woodstock GA 30189
- Erin M Redwine DDS540 THORNTON RD LITHIA SPRINGS GA 30122
- Dr. Eileen Buckle DDS2526 SHALLOWFORD RD MARIETTA GA 30066