Dr. Peter Williams is an anesthesiologist practicing in Kingston, NY. Dr. Williams ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Williams also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- A nonpeptide oxytocin receptor antagonist radioligand highly selective for human receptors.
- Discovery and evaluation of potent P1 aryl heterocycle-based thrombin inhibitors.
- Tetrazole thioacetanilides: potent non-nucleoside inhibitors of WT HIV reverse transcriptase and its K103N mutant.
- Discovery of potent, selective 4-fluoroproline-based thrombin inhibitors with improved metabolic stability.
- Design and synthesis of substituted 4-oxo-4,5,6,7-tetrahydropyrazolo[1,5-a]pyrazine-2-carboxamides, novel HIV-1 integrase inhibitors.
- Purification of untagged HIV-1 reverse transcriptase by affinity chromatography.
- Structural basis for the inhibition of RNase H activity of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase by RNase H active site-directed inhibitors.
- Discovery of piperidine ethers as selective orexin receptor antagonists (SORAs) inspired by filorexant.
- Discovery of highly potent and selective orexin 1 receptor antagonists (1-SORAs) suitable for in vivo interrogation of orexin 1 receptor pharmacology.
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Peter D Williams DO's Practice location
Kingston, NY 12401Get Direction
RHINEBECK, NY 12572Get Direction
Dr. Peter D Williams DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Ovarian Cancer: The Cliché About Cancer That’s True
Last June, 24-year-old Dani Strumeier, a tax accountant at PwC, began to experience pain in her lower abdomen, but she brushed off going to the hospital because she knew that there would be needles there. She could not have blood drawn from her body without throwing up or passing out. Fortunately, a...
- What Are the Symptoms of Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a digestive condition in which the lining of small intestine is affected by the consumption of food containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and other related grains. In this condition, eating bread, pasta, cookies, and pizza crust triggers an immune...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Michael Thomas Ingoglia MD45 READE PL POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Vlad Frenk M.D.45 READE PL POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Matthew Klein MD45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Yazen G Karadsheh MD1 WEBSTER AVE POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Kenneth Newman MD105 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Zinaida Reytblat MDKingston Hospital Kingston NY 12401