Dr. Stephen E Bash MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology420 Ne Glen Oak Ave Suite 304 Peoria IL, 61603
Dr. Stephen Bash is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Peoria, IL. Dr. Bash specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Echocardiogram (echo)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatric Cardiology; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Southern Illinois University Affiliated Hospitals
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Riley Hospital for Children
- Riley Children's Hospital (Indianapolis, IN)
- Pediatric Texas Children's Hospital (Houston, TX) Cardiology
Dr. Stephen E Bash MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61603Get Direction
Dr. Stephen E Bash MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bash
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Cecilia Anne Albaro M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Ty E Hasselman MD3107 W Sunnyside Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. William H Albers MD420 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Dr. Jitendra J Shah MD420 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Dr. Jeffrey William Orcutt M.D.6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. David P Chan MD420 Ne Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637