Dr. Janet K Hartzler MD
Ophthalmologist39700 Bob Hope Dr Suite 109 Rancho Mirage CA, 92270
Specializing in ophthalmology, Dr. Janet Hartzler, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors. She currently sees patients in Palm desert, California and Rancho mirage, California. Dr. Hartzler is a ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1977
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Janet K Hartzler MD's Practice location
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Get Direction
RANCHO MIRAGE, CA 92270Get Direction
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Diagnosing Cataracts: What You Need To Know
What are cataracts?When the lens located inside the human eye gets cloudy, it is called a cataract. A cataract in Latin means waterfall, thus describing what your vision with cataract is like; seeing through a waterfall. A cataract occurs as a result of the inability of the lens to allow sufficient...
- What is Cataract Surgery?
The exact cause of cataracts is not known. Nevertheless, it seems that most cataracts are caused by long-term variations in the eye lens protein components which in turn causes cloudiness in the lens. Though not common, cataracts can affect infants and young children due to genetic enzyme...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Robert Guss M.D.1180 N Indian Canyon Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. Virginia A Klair M.D.555 E TACHEVAH DR PALM SPRINGS CA 92262
- Dr. Jennifer I Hui MD36867 Cook St Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Dung Q Le MD36921 Cook St Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Mehdi Shaaf MD40055 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Wallace Franklin Goldban M.D.1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs CA 92262