Dr. Stuart Hameroff is an anesthesiologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Hameroff ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hameroff also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1973
HAHNEMANN UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICINE 1973
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- University Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Tucson Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Arizona Health Sciences Center
- University Medical Center, Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Stuart Hameroff MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
Dr. Stuart Hameroff MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Lose Weight Without Fad Diets
According to a new study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, eating less fat, getting more exercise, and discussing a weight loss plan with a doctor is the most effective way to lose weight. This study focused on the methods followed by successful dieters to lose the extra weight...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Charles M. Bazzell1501 North Campbell Avenue Tucson Arizona 85724
- Dr. Steven Barker MD, PHD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Mohab M Ibrahim MD., PH.D.1501 N Campell Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Robert G Loeb MD1501 N. Campbell Avenue Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Craig M Palmer MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Jong H Lee MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724