Dr. Bryan M Harris MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Bryan Harris practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Fort Worth, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Harris treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2002
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Member Cook Children's Physician Network
- Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology at Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, CA Pediatric Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, CA Pediatric Anesthesiology
Dr. Bryan M Harris MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Bryan M Harris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harris
- Can I Drive Home After My Colonoscopy?
Many people have been wondering whether it’s possible to drive home after a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is used by a doctor or relevant specialist to test the colon for any complications. The colon is the last organ in the abdomen that comes immediately after the small intestine. It’s also...
- Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts of Watercress
What Is Watercress?Watercress is a dark, leafy green plant grown in natural spring water. For centuries, it has been used as a complimentary veggie for garnishing dishes. However, it is now being seen as the next big thing in the super foods category. Watercress is very versatile as it is not only...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- This Disorder is Extremely Common Among Men with Diabetes
A topic that can be sensitive among men is erectile dysfunction. Many men find themselves uncomfortable discussing their sexual health if there is a problem. Since it is such a sensitive subject, many men avoid talking about it with their doctor or even their significant other. This can be a problem...
- The Right Nutritional Methods to Consider During Cancer Treatment
Getting the right nutrition during cancer treatment is very important, as the body goes through two hardships simultaneously – cancer and treatment. The body needs vitamins, minerals, and nutrition to remain young and active. Unfortunately, most of cancer treatments affects the patients eating...
- Is Copaiba Actually Helpful for Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment?
Copaiba is a substance found in leguminous trees from South America. The oil, often used by consumers, is taken from these trees. Every day, patients are searching for new and natural treatments. Still, despite promotions, natural treatments can be controversial. It is important to make an informed...
- Dr. Juan Pablo Grimaldos M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Christopher M Mann MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jeffrey R Zavaleta MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Napoleon Burt MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Mr. David C. Abramson MD4821 Merlot Avenue Grapevine TX 76051