Dr. Bryan M Harris MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Bryan Harris practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Fort Worth, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Harris treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2002
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Member Cook Children's Physician Network
- Pediatric Cardiac Anesthesiology at Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, CA Pediatric Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, CA Pediatric Anesthesiology
Dr. Bryan M Harris MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Bryan M Harris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Harris
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Most Common Causes of Swollen Lymph Nodes
Lymph nodes, also known as lymph glands, are situated throughout the body and are important to the body’s immune system. They are palpable and visible when they are swollen or enlarged. Lymph nodes can be found in every region of the body, and any problem of the lymph nodes will be a sign of...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- On the Back of Friends: How One Man Travels the World with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone dreams of travelling the world at some point in life, and while this dream may envision backpacks, campfires, mobile speakers, inflatable mattresses and tons of supplies, very few people would dream of actually being backpacks on their thrilling adventure.Some four years ago, one of such...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Are there any vaccines to prevent Pneumonia?
Vaccination is an essential and most important step to prevent pneumococcal disease. Pneumococcal vaccine prevents serious blood, brain and lung infections from the streptococcus pneumonia bacteria. In the market, many vaccines are available for the prevention of pneumonia. There are two...
- Dr. Napoleon Burt MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Oscar Ghelber M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Jeffrey R Zavaleta MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Christopher M Mann MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Juan Pablo Grimaldos M.D.801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Aimee Ann Racz MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104