Dr. Luis Fernando Seguias M.D.
Nephrologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Nephrology1600 SW ARCHER RD GAINESVILLE FL, 32610
Dr. Luis Seguias is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Seguias specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Univ Central, Esc De Med "Jm Vargas", Caracas, Venezuela 1989
Central University Of Venezuela, Luis Razetti School Of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS
- Member SOCIEDAD VENEZOLANA DE PUERICULTURA Y PEDIATRIA
- Member INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics (2010)
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Pediatric Nephrology; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Pediatrics; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Pediatric Nephrology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 1996
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, Rural Medicine 1990
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, Pediatrics 1993
- Montefiore Medical Center 1997
- PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY, UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI, MIAMI, FL 1997
- PEDIATRIC NEPHROLOGY, ALBERT EINSTEIN COLLEGE, BRONX, NY 1994
- Hospital de Ninos JM Rios, Pediatric Nephrology 1994
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center, Pediatric Nephrology 1996
- University of Miami Hosp. & Clinics, Pediatric Nephrology 1998
Dr. Luis Fernando Seguias M.D.'s Practice location
Kissimmee, FL 34741Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, FL 32610Get Direction
- The History of Autism
Introduction Science has come a long way since the year 1908 when autism was first discovered. Autism has been referred to as a range of neuropsychological conditions. But the question arises where and how did the term autism originate and how has it changed over time? Some people might think that...
- Being a Registered Nurse: Understanding the Salary and How to Earn More
There are absolutely different types of jobs that are out there for those who are looking to work as a nurse! And, the salary is higher than some might expect. With more nurses needed in the coming years, this is a job that can be great for those looking to give back in a great paying job that will...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Richard Neiberger MD, PHD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Larry T Patterson M.D.1600 SW ARCHER RD # 100296 GAINESVILLE FL 32610
- Dr. Eduardo H. Garin MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Robert S Fennell MD1600 Sw Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Sushil Gupta M.D.1600 Sw Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Carlos E. Araya MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610