Dr. Myung Woong Kim MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology501 Medical Dr Hampton VA, 23666
Dr. Myung Kim is a gastroenterologist practicing in Hampton, VA. Dr. Kim specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Kim performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Yonsei Univ, Coll of Med, Sudai-Moon-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Gastroenterology; Graduate Hosp (Tenet Hlth Sx), Gastroenterology; Graduate Hosp (Tenet Hlth Sx), Internal Medicine; Temple Univ Hosp, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Myung Woong Kim MD's Practice location
Dr. Myung Woong Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- 20-Year-Old Rock Climber Is Breaking the Glass Ceiling with Celiac Disease
Margo Hayes is a top rock climber in the U.S. She has been a high-level rock climber since she joined Boulder’s Team ABC at the age 10. Now at age 20, she is the first female athlete to reach La Rambla in Siurana Spain successfully. (She accomplished this feat at only 19!) ...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Colon Cancer?
What is staging?Staging explains the extent of your cancer, meaning how big the cancer is, and how much the cancer has spread. Knowing the stage of your cancer helps the doctor to understand how serious your cancer is, your chance of survival, and it helps the doctor to decide the best treatment...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- Dr. Whitney D Brooks M.D.885 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Alex Olabode Williams M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Scott Lee Yagel M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Kelvin Hornbuckle M.D.885 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Pramod Malik M.D.2790 Godwin Blvd Suffolk VA 23434
- Dr. Gary Payman M.D.400 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507