Guillermo E. Sosa-suarez M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology2 Palisades Drive Albany NY, 12205
Dr. Guillermo Sosa-suarez is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Albany, NY. Dr. Sosa-suarez performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ of Cuyo,Mendoza,Argentina MD
Facultad De Ciencias Medicas University Nat',l De Cuyo 1979
National University of Cuyo 1979
Universidad Nacional de Cuyo Facultad de Ciencias MÈdicas 1984
Tbilisi National University 'Gaenati' 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
- Hospital Italiano
Guillermo E. Sosa-suarez M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12205Get Direction
Guillermo E. Sosa-suarez M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sosa-suarez
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alfonso F.j. Prieto MD2 Palisades Dr Albany NY 12205
- Robert S. Phang M.D.2 Palisades Dr Albany NY 12205
- Ian H Santoro MD7 Southwoods Blvd Albany NY 12211
- Steven Frank Giovannone M.D.550 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- James J O'brien MDCapital Cardiology Associates Pc Albany NY 12211
- Sarina Anderske Vander zee MD2001 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica CA 90404