Dr. Mubeen Jafri MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery501 N Graham St Suite 300 Portland OR, 97227
Dr. Jafri joined the Division of Pediatric Surgery in September 2011. He came to Portland after almost a decade of training and research in Cincinnati, OH. He completed his training at Cincinnati Chil ...
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 2002
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery- 2013
- Birth Defects
- Dermal Aesthetics
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Pediatric Surgical Association
- Member Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Medical Association
- Cincinnati Children's Hosp Med Ctr/Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati, OH,, Pediatric Surgery 2005
- Cincinnati Children's Hosp Med Ctr/Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati, OH,, Pediatric Surgery 2009
- Pediatric Surgery, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio 2011
- Research Fellowship in Pediatric Surgery, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio 2007
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center (Pediatric Surgery)
Dr. Mubeen Jafri MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97227Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45224Get Direction
Dr. Mubeen Jafri MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jafri
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Dr. Elizabeth Anderson Fialkowski MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Cynthia Gingalewski MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Sonia A Butterworth MD9427 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Nicholas Allen Hamilton M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Silen MD, MBA2552 Nw Mildred St Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Kenneth G Pippus MD9427 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225