Dr. Alexei Arkhipov M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology7390 Barlite Blvd Suite 205 San Antonio TX, 78224
Dr. Alexei Arkhipov is a hematologist oncologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Arkhipov specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1982
- Liver Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Alexei Arkhipov M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78224Get Direction
Dr. Alexei Arkhipov M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arkhipov
- Inspirational Blood Cancer Survivors
Different forms of blood cancer are responsible for claiming the third most lives out of all the types of cancer. Additionally, there are currently no known preventative treatments for blood cancers, and the disease also impacts children and young people more than any other form of cancer.When it...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- New Diagnostic Tool Approved for Lymphoma
A new diagnostic tool has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help researchers identify leukemia and lymphoma cells by using a technique known as flow cytometry. A flow cytometry test for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) can help determine whether normal or abnormal DNA is...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Dr. Carl Richard Meier MD7979 Wurzbach Rd San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Steven P Kalter M.D.4383 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Slavisa Gasic MD7355 BARLITE BLVD STE 504 SAN ANTONIO TX 78224
- Dr. Basel Dabas M.D.12501 Judson Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Dr. James Brant Ellis MD12446 WEST AVE SAN ANTONIO TX 78216
- Dr. Thomas D Fisher M.D.3327 RESEARCH PLZ SAN ANTONIO TX 78235