Dr. Jason A Oliviero MD
Orthopedist100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH, 03104
Dr. Jason Oliviero is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Oliviero specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Oliviero tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Virginia / Main Campus 2003
University of Virginia School of Medicine 2003
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- ORTHOPAEDIC SPORTS MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO, BOULDER, CO 2008
- University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, Sports Medicine 2008
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, FL, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery 2012
Dr. Jason A Oliviero MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Manchester, NH 03104Get Direction
Dr. Jason A Oliviero MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oliviero
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Nicholas John Horangic M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Dennis C. Stepro M.D.100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Richard D Corzatt MD781 Smyth Rd Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Leonard David Emond MD110 Crestview Rd Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Ricardo Andres Gonzales MD100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- William R Mullen PA718 SMYTH RD MANCHESTER NH 03104