Dr. Erin Fletcher is a pediatrician practicing in Chester, PA. Dr. Fletcher is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Fletcher diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Fletcher can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Ear Infection
- Strep Throat
Dr. Erin Fletcher DO's Practice location
Chester, PA 19013Get Direction
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971Get Direction
Dr. Erin Fletcher DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 34th Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.2510 N Front St Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19133
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD250 East Rose Tree Road Media Pennsylvania 19063
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1201 County Line Road Bryn Mawr Pennsylvania 19010
- Dr. Nelson R. Santos MD7 Clayton Street Wilmington Delaware 19805