Dr. Paul D. King M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1605 E Broadway Suite 250 Columbia MO, 65201
Dr. Paul King is a gastroenterologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. King specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. King performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1985
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- University Hosp, Inc, Gastroenterology; Univ Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
Dr. Paul D. King M.D.'s Practice location
Columbia, MO 65201Get Direction
SOUTHAVEN, MS 38671Get Direction
Dr. Paul D. King M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. King
- Rate of Inflammatory Bowel Disease Jumps 15% in Industrialized Countries
Every year, around 600,000 Americans are diagnosed with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), a group of chronic, inflammatory disorders that vary in root cause and degree of inflammation. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are two of the most common inflammatory disorders that affect the lining...
- What Are Treatment Options for the Stomach Flu?
What is the stomach flu?The stomach flu, as the name indicates, is not related to the respiratory disease influenza. It is the common name for gastroenteritis, a condition characterized by irritation and inflammation of the gut. This disease spreads through contaminated food and water, and is caused...
- The Truth About Treatment Options for Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s disease develops as a result of inflammation in the ileum. Strong evidence supports that there is a virus responsible for this inflammation.Although inflammation is generally localized in the ileum, it can affect the entire gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This inflammation causes agitation of...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Gastroenteritis: The Treatment Options
Treatments for gastroenteritis vary depending on the underlying cause. Normally, acute gastritis caused by non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and alcohol can be lessened by stopping the usage of such substances. On the other hand, chronic arthritis occurs due to an H. pylori infection,...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD110 Lead Avenue Southeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87106
- Dr. Stephen W. Welsh MD210 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Nicolas Llorens MD210 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Matthew G. Struttmann MD210 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Jack Bragg DOOne Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Eric Vincent Plott M.D.Wilford Hall Medical Center, Gastroenterology Dept Lackland TX 78236