Dr. Reuben Battley is a pediatrician practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Battley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Battley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Battley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Reuben Oneal Battley MD's Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Get Direction
BATON ROUGE, LA 70806Get Direction
Dr. Reuben Oneal Battley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Dehydration in Infants: What are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Dehydration is a condition that occurs when the body has lost more water than the amount that it has taken in. A baby’s body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every day, your baby will lose some amount of water from the body due to crying, sweating, urination, bowel movements and even with...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Dr. Melissa Mitchell Mccormick M.D., F.A.A.P.8415 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Murli C Rao M.D.8415 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Eric Joel Weil MD8415 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Robert S. Muhumuza M.D.1401 N Foster Dr Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Christopher Michael Funes M.D.8415 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806
- Dr. Steven David Felix MD8415 Goodwood Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70806