Dr. Onwura Michael Obiekwe MD
Family Practitioner217 Medical Way Riverdale GA, 30274
Dr. Onwura Obiekwe is a family practitioner practicing in Riverdale, GA. Dr. Obiekwe specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Obiekwe possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Lagos Coll of Med-Lagos,Nigeria 1979
University of Lagos College of Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Heart Failure
- Vascular Disease
- MemberEmory Healthcare Network Physician
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
- Emory University School of Medicine
Dr. Onwura Michael Obiekwe MD's Practice location
Riverdale, GA 30274Get Direction
GRIFFIN, GA 30224Get Direction
Dr. Onwura Michael Obiekwe MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Obiekwe
He is very knowledgeable and pays attention to details. Dr. Obiekwe is worth waiting for.
Not worth going to.
- What Is a Yeast Infection of the Skin?
IntroductionThe most common type of yeast infection in the skin is candidiasis, which is caused by Candida species. There are more than 20 Candida species that exist, and the most common among them is Candida albicans. These fungi may also occasionally cause infections. Below are some of the...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Dr. Sara A. O\'Heron MD1201 Georgian Park Peachtree City Georgia 30269
- Dr. Eastlyn Eloise Harding-Marin M.D.211 Fairview Rd Ellenwood GA 30294
- Mr. Daryl Sherrod M.D.1910 Highway 20 Se Conyers GA 30013
- Dr. Jose Manuel Patino MD3193 Howell Mill Road Nw Atlanta GA 30327
- Mrs. Joan Andrea Harden M.D.Boll Mall Parkway Lithonia GA 30038
- Dr. Davina Dansby MD715 Village Square Dr Stone Mountain GA 30083