I chose a career in medicine because I enjoy science and find caring for patients very fulfilling. My focus is on providing safe and efficient patient care in a timely manner. When I'm not working, I ...
Education and Training
Gandi Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Medical
Gandhi Medical College and Hospital 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport 2005
- St Vincent's Medical Center Program
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN, Fellow:Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine) 2008
Dr. Rajanigandha Dhokarh M.D's Practice location
Burlington, MA 01805Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92103Get Direction
Dr. Rajanigandha Dhokarh M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Sepsis?
Sepsis is a severe medical condition caused by an extreme immune system response to infection. Widespread inflammation occurs due to chemicals that are released into the blood. This is the body’s natural response to counter an infection. Known as septicemia, or blood poisoning, sepsis is a...
- How Is Sepsis Diagnosed?
Since the signs and symptoms of sepsis can be due to other illnesses, diagnosing sepsis can sometimes be hard. A number of tests are done to identify the main infection that causes sepsis.Blood TestsBlood samples can be taken from two different parts of the body to detect the presence of the...
- Dr. Stanley A Nasraway MD800 Washington St Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Jahansouz Shokri M.D.485 Arsenal St Watertown MA 02472
- Dr. Michael William Donnino MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Dhamodaran Palaniappan MD75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John J Brady MD1 GENERAL ST LAWRENCE MA 01841
- Dr. Peter Laussen MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115