Dr. Deirdre M Rhoad M.D.
Plastic Surgeon11111 Research Blvd Suite 310 Austin TX, 78759
I am one of three female plastic surgeons in Austin and one of the four percent of all female plastic surgeons in the United States. It was not an easy road. The training and certification process required ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1987
Texas A&M University, TX 1987
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Wayne St Univ-Detroit M C, Plastic Surgery; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, General Surgery
- St Vincent's Hsp and M C Ny
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
Dr. Deirdre M Rhoad M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Deirdre M Rhoad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rhoad
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Blepharoplasty Complications
Blepharoplasty is a surgery done to correct a condition of droopy eyelids involving excessive muscle, skin, and fats in the eyelids.While you age, the muscles supporting your eyelids wear because your eyelids stretch. This results in excessive fats around the eyelids that make them sag, or be droopy...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Dr. Robert Whitfield MD1510 West 34th Street Austin Texas 78703
- Dr. Staci Hix Hernandez M.D.425 University Blvd. Round Rock Texas 78665
- Dr. David M. Turner M.D.711 West 38th Street Austin Texas 78705
- Patrick H. Beckham1212 Havre Lafitte Drive Austin Texas 78746
- Dr. Ashley Gordon MD901 West 38th Street Austin Texas 78705
- Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212