Dr. Brian Nussenbaum is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Nussenbaum specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1994
New York University School of Medicine 1994
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Salivary Gland, Thyroid Problems, Nose Problems And More
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Otolaryngology; Vet Admin Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals 2000
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- Head and Neck Oncology, Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 2002
Dr. Brian Nussenbaum MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
Dr. Brian Nussenbaum MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- Causes of Laryngitis
Laryngitis is normally recorded as a result of a contagion or the exploitation of the vocal cords. The contagious causes are commonly taken care of with antibiotics, which at times make the situation worse, which would not be the case if there were some natural treatment. These treatments are more...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- What Is a Pleomorphic Adenoma: Is It Dangerous?
Introduction The salivary glands produce saliva, which keeps the mouth moist, helps digest the food, and prevents the rapid decay of our teeth. The salivary glands are small in size and are located around the inner lining of the mouth, cheeks, and lips. Many diseases from cancerous tumors to...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis—also known as rhinosinusitis—is defined as an inflammation of the sinuses that results in a number of painful, irritating symptoms. If the sinusitis lasts for less than four weeks, it is diagnosed as acute sinusitis. If it lasts longer, it is defined as chronic sinusitis.A number of...
- Dr. Norman S Druck MD226 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Anita Jeyakumar MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Alexander G Bien MD3009 N BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63131
- Dr. Katherine C Yung M.D.660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Joel A Goebel MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Ketan Shah M.D.1179 Fortune Blvd. O Fallon IL 62269