Dr. William Clarke practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Clarke treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1979
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Critical Care Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals 1983
- Medical College of Wisconsin - Ped Anesthesiology 2005
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Peds Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine 1986
Dr. William Robert Clarke MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
Colgate, WI 53017Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. William Robert Clarke MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Toni Braxton Discusses How She Improves Her Quality of Life with Lupus on Coast Live
In 2008, Singer Toni Braxton collapsed as she was performing on stage in Las Vegas. She was rushed to the emergency room where doctors originally thought she had suffered from a heart attack, however, tests revealed that the microvalves and small blood vessels in her heart were not receiving enough...
- Treatments for AIDS
Currently, there is no cure for aids, but there are few drugs that are effective in fighting the HIV and reduce the complications. The treatments are designed to lessen the virus's effect in the body and keep the immune system healthy.Designing the TreatmentDoctors and the patient design the...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Strep Throat: Complications
Strep throat is a contagious bacterial infection which causes inflammation and swelling of the throat, pharynx, as well as tonsils. In some cases, the adenoid may also become infected and swollen. This bacterial infection is caused by a species of bacteria that is called group A streptococci and is...
- Morning Diarrhea: Why Do We Have Diarrhea in the Morning?
Introduction of Morning DiarrheaOne of the ways the body tries to get rid of any unwanted waste or substance is through diarrhea. This is done by secreting extra fluid to the intestine and thus producing an unusual number of strong contractions of the intestine. This in turn leads to loose or watery...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Dr. Lynn M Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MDHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226