Dr. Benjamin Thomas Prince M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH, 44106
Dr. Benjamin Prince practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Cleveland, OH. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Prince treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Dr. Benjamin Thomas Prince M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Thomas Prince M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Prince
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Eli Silver MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Velma Lou Paschall MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Melvin N Berger MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Akhilesh K Chouksey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Leigh A Kerns MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Kholoud K Wishah MD29160 CENTER RIDGE RD WESTLAKE OH 44145