Dr. Dwight Hand is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Meridian, MS. Dr. Hand specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Hand typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University Chicago Pritzker School Med,Chicago, Il, Usa 1988
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1988
- Primary negativity does not predict dominant pacemaker location: implications for sinoatrial conduction.
- Lessons learned from computerized mapping of the atrium. Surgery for atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter.
- Global electrophysiological mapping of the atrium: computerized three-dimensional mapping system.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dr. Dwight E. Hand MD's Practice location
Meridian, MS 39301Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701Get Direction
Dr. Dwight E. Hand MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hand
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...