Dr. Randolph Claude Sosolik M. D.
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology1209 Brook Ave Wichita Falls TX, 76301
Dr. Randolph Sosolik is a pathologist practicing in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr. Sosolik is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Sosolik can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Sosolik may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Clostridium sordellii toxic shock syndrome: a case report and review of the literature.
- Effect of fetal exposure to ultrasound on the development of functional, antigen-specific B lymphocytes in fetal and neonatal BALB/c mice.
- Effect of fetal exposure to ultrasound on B lymphocyte function and antibody class production.
- Effect of fetal exposure to ultrasound on B cell development in BALB/c mice.
- Anti-MOC-31: a potential addition to the pulmonary adenocarcinoma versus mesothelioma immunohistochemistry panel.
- College of American Pathologists Conference XXXI on laboratory monitoring of anticoagulant therapy: the clinical use and laboratory monitoring of low-molecular-weight heparin, danaparoid, hirudin and related compounds, and argatroban.
Dr. Randolph Claude Sosolik M. D.'s Practice location
Wichita Falls, TX 76301Get Direction
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Dennis D Reinke M. D.1209 Brook Ave Wichita Falls TX 76301
- Dr. Philip G Hudkins M. D.1209 Brook Ave Wichita Falls TX 76301
- Dr. Allen Flack M.D.1209 BROOK AVE WICHITA FALLS TX 76301
- Dr. Yvonne Hearn MD1107 Brook Ave Wichita Falls TX 76301
- Dennis Aaron Reinke M.D.1209 BROOK AVE WICHITA FALLS TX 76301
- Dr. David A Flack M. D.1209 Brook Ave Wichita Falls TX 76301