Kelsey Deitz is a pediatric optometrist practicing in Memphis, TN. Kelsey specializes in providing eye care services to children. As an optometrist, Kelsey performs eye evaluations, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Kelsey is specifically trained to examine and treat visual disorders in children. Pediatric optometrists will typically prescribe children glasses until age 12, and around 12 years of age children can be prescribed contact lenses.
Dr. Kelsey Deitz O.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
WILLIAMSBURG, VA 23185Get Direction
Dr. Kelsey Deitz O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- What Conditions Can Be Caused by Obesity?
There are many of methods used to classify an individual’s health in relation to their weight, but BMI (body mass index) is the most frequently used way.BMI determines whether you have a healthy weight in relation to your height. The “BMI healthy weight calculator” can be used to measure your...
- Dr. Angela Carol Howell O.D.1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Jennifer D Idoni OD1245 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Daniel Gunn Fuller O.D.1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Daniel Erin Smith O.D.1245 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Jenna Marie Liechty O.D.1245 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Julie Shalhoub O.D.1225 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38104