Dr. James Ogilvie is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Ogilvie specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ogilvie tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Ogilvie treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
- U Utah Med Ctr
Dr. James W Ogilvie M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84103Get Direction
Dr. James W Ogilvie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular Dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder which stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Dr. John Alexander Heflin MD6 Executive Park Drive Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Suzanne M Yandow MD1301 Barbara Jordan Blvd Austin TX 78723
- Dr. Theresa Ann Hennessey M.D.Shriners Hospitals For Children Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Joshua William bendz Klatt M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. David L Mccann MD4190 Highland Drive Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Lyle Beyer Mason M.D.1708 Stone Ridge Cir Bountiful UT 84010