Dr. Suzette Laroche practices Neuropathology in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Laroche studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2003
- Epilepsy in the elderly.
- The new antiepileptic drugs: scientific review.
- The new antiepileptic drugs: clinical applications.
- A new look at the second-generation antiepileptic drugs: a decade of experience.
- Focal cortical resection for complex partial status epilepticus due to a paraneoplastic encephalitis.
- Subacute encephalopathy and seizures in alcoholics (SESA) presenting with non-convulsive status epilepticus.
- Seizures and encephalopathy.
- Quantitative EEG analysis for automated detection of nonconvulsive seizures in intensive care units.
- Interrater reliability of ICU EEG research terminology.
- Intravenous ketamine for the treatment of refractory status epilepticus: a retrospective multicenter study.
- Long-term video EEG monitoring for diagnosis of psychogenic nonepileptic seizures.
- Ictal-interictal continuum: A proposed treatment algorithm.
- Sensitivity of quantitative EEG for seizure identification in the intensive care unit.
- Survey of the diagnostic and therapeutic approach to new-onset refractory status epilepticus.
- Electroencephalography (eeg), Epilepsy, Surgical Procedures And More
- MemberEmory Healthcare Network Physician
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Neurology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Suzette M Laroche M.D.'s Practice location
ASHEVILLE, NC 28801Get Direction
Dr. Suzette M Laroche M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Ocrevus, Slows Down Disease Progression
In 2017, the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved the drug – Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) – as a treatment for both relapsing and progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. ...
- Did Muhammad Ali Develop Parkinson's Disease Before Retiring from Boxing?
Muhammad Ali, born Cassius Clay in Louisville, Kentucky, 1942, was a world-class boxer who dedicated most part of his adult life to refining his skills and excelling at the sport. Starting from the early age of 12, Ali entered the world of boxing after he had his bicycle stolen at the hands of a...
- Study Discovers Fatality Predictors in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
A recent study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association has demonstrated that high cardiac biomarkers, coupled with low BMI and a poor respiratory profile are important risk factors that could put Duchenne muscular dystrophy patients at risk of premature death.Duchenne muscular...
- Do You Have Alzheimer’s?
Are you forgetting things frequently? Are you confused with the roads you have once driven a million times on? Are you worried about your forgetfulness? Or one of your loved ones?Simply forgetting a name or the reason why you just walked in to the kitchen does not mean you have Alzheimer’s....
- To Tell the Truth...Are Parkinson's Patients Capable of Lying?
Up until a few years ago, it was believed that those with Parkinson's disease, were only severely limited in their physical capabilities. Parkinson’s is a neurodegenerative disease that is characterized by the progressive destruction of the brain cells located in the person’s substantia nigra....
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatments Are Becoming More Effective, but Are Underfunded
Multiple sclerosis is considered a relatively rare disease, but a recent MS guideline published by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence stated that with more than 400,000 cases in the US alone, MS has become the leading cause of physical disability in working age adults.Although...
- Dr. Michael R. Yochelson MD102 Irving Street Northwest Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Ben W Thrower MD2020 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Philip R Kennedy MD3400 Mcclure Bridge Rd Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Badar H Syed MD2121 Fountain Dr Snellville GA 30078
- Dr. Albert Anthony Cook M.D.6335 Hospital Pkwy Duluth GA 30097