Dr. Anthony Joseph Decosta D.C.
Chiropractor129 S Plainfield Ave South Plainfield NJ, 07080
Dr. Anthony DeCosta is a Chiropractor practicing in South Plainfield, NJ. Dr. DeCosta specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. DeCosta seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
New York Chiropractic College DC 1978
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- 2022 Best of South Plainfield Chiropractors 2022 South Plainfield Award Program
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Certified Webster Technique
Dr. Anthony Joseph Decosta D.C.'s Practice location
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Monica Judith Johnson DC, LAC908 Oak Tree Ave South Plainfield NJ 07080
- Dr. Mital N Patel DC904 Oak Tree Ave South Plainfield NJ 07080
- Dr. Jordan Louis Greene D.C.2202 PARK AVE SOUTH PLAINFIELD NJ 07080
- Dr. Hector Samuel Malave D.C.1510 Park Ave South Plainfield NJ 07080
- Dr. Norayr Ozbalik D.C.904 Oak Tree Ave South Plainfield NJ 07080
- Kristian Tarong DC908 OAK TREE AVE SOUTH PLAINFIELD NJ 07080