Dr. Maxim I Lutskiy M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy & Immunology133 Brookline Ave Boston MA, 02215
Dr. Maxim Lutskiy practices Allergy and Immunology care in Boston, MA. Dr. Lutskiy specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Lutskiy provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
First Moscow State Medical University named after I. M. Sechenov 1996
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Maxim I Lutskiy M.D.'s Practice location
Framingham, MA 01702Get Direction
Dr. Maxim I Lutskiy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lutskiy
Very knowledgable doctor.
- 5 Tips on Living with AIDS
OverviewAIDS is caused by human immune deficiency virus (HIV). The virus damages the immune system by interrupting the ability of the body to fight infection. The affected person becomes more vulnerable to disease. Individuals that are affected with HIV can acquire AIDS, but not all individuals...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Jeanne E Gose MD114r Highland Ave Salem MA 01970
- Dr. Curtis T Moody M.D.1 Brookline Pl Brookline MA 02445
- Dr. Zuhayr Hemady M.D.1261 Furnace Brook Pkwy Quincy MA 02169
- Dr. Sarena Sawlani MD41 MALL RD BURLINGTON MA 01805
- Mr. Alex Henry Ray MD300 Chestnut St Needham MA 02492
- Dr. Lynda G Kabbash MD133 BROOKLINE AVE BOSTON MA 02215