Dr. David Rhodes is a urologist practicing in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Rhodes specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1970
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Urology; Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. David Wayne Rhodes MD's Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91105Get Direction
ALTADENA, CA 91001Get Direction
Dr. David Wayne Rhodes MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rhodes
- What is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- What is Bladder Cancer: Get the Facts
What is Bladder Cancer?: Get the FactsBladder cancer is a condition caused by Bladder abnormal tissue/cell growth also known as tumor. As its name suggests, Bladder Cancer occurs as a result of abnormal growth of cells lining the Bladder. The tumor spreads into the adjacent muscles and other cells...
- Blood in Urine: What Doctor Should I Call?
Blood in urine can be sourced to cancerous growths, infections in the urinary and genital system, or kidney stones among other diseases. The level of medical care and specialist intervention is determined by the symptoms that you show. Although it is a sign and not a disease, it should not be...
- Treatment Options for Blood in Urine
What we have to understand about Hematuria (blood discoloring urine) is that we are observing a symptom and not the disease itself. The appearance of blood in urine is the end result of a diseased state brought on by bacterial or viral infection, tissue inflammation or cancer. Even genetic triggers...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Dr. Fred Kuyt M.D.2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Mehran Movassaghi M.D.2001 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica CA 90404
- Misak H. Abdulian1300 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90027
- Dr. William Aronson MD10833 Le Conte Ave. Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Arthur D Vatz MD191 S Buena Vista St Burbank CA 91505
- Dr. Jules M Perley M.D.3650 South St Lakewood CA 90712