Dr. Noel W Bedwell M.D.
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology6701 Airport Blvd Suite A107 Mobile AL, 36608
Dr. Noel Bedwell is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Bedwell performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Tulane, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of So Al Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
Dr. Noel W Bedwell M.D.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608Get Direction
Dr. Noel W Bedwell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bedwell
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. J Michael O'dowd MD1700 Spring Hill Ave Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Stephanie Diane Grosz MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Edriss Ali Charaf MD2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Dr. Ernest Matthew Quin M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Dale Scott Kirby MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Robert Robichaux MD,MPH6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608