Dr. Erik Alexander Hoy MD, MBA
Surgeon593 Eddy St Providence RI, 02903
Dr. Erik Hoy is a general surgeon practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Hoy specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Hoy provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Skin flaps.
- Predictors of severity in deformational plagiocephaly.
- Skin flaps.
- An anatomical evaluation and surgical approach to the perioral mound in facial rejuvenation.
- Finesse in forehead and brow rejuvenation: modern concepts, including endoscopic methods.
- Difficulties in comparing outcomes of low-birthweight studies because of obsolescent test norms.
- Communication style and effectiveness in homogeneous and heterogeneous dyads of retarded children.
- Craniofacial Surgery
Dr. Erik Alexander Hoy MD, MBA's Practice location
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
Binghamton, NY 13903Get Direction
EAST GREENWICH, RI 02818Get Direction
Dr. Erik Alexander Hoy MD, MBA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoy
- Reasons Why You Need a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy involves the inspection of the abdominal organs or the female pelvic organs through the use of a thin, lighted tube that is inserted through an incision made in the belly. It is used to locate complications such as adhesions, cysts, infections, and fibroids. The tube used in the...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Farrah Wolf MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Reena Bhatt Other593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Lavanya Yohanathan M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Todd S Stafford MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Maureen F. Suchenski M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Adeel Khan Other593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903