Dr. William Lyles practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Lyles evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Lyles seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Fl Affil Hosps, Psychiatry
Dr. William Bradford Lyles M.D.'s Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54304Get Direction
Dr. William Bradford Lyles M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Neil P Fullan M.D.1325 Angels Path Rd De Pere WI 54115
- Dr. Howard W Davis M.D.1325 Angel's Path De Pere WI 54115
- Dr. Susan Chukwuchebeanyi Uyanna MD301 E Saint Joseph St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Edward S Orman MD301 E Saint Joseph St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Chris N Larson MD1325 Angels Path Rd De Pere WI 54115
- Dr. Susan Tran MD1160 KEPLER DR GREEN BAY WI 54311