Dr. Najwa Javed, DPM, MPH
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery3801 Miranda Ave Palo Alto CA, 94304
Dr. Najwa Javed is a podiatrist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Javed is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Javed diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Dr. Najwa Javed, DPM, MPH's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
San Jose, CA 95124Get Direction
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Dr. Joan Oloff D.P.M.15047 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Bruce Michael Bulkin D.P.M.1750 EL CAMINO REAL BURLINGAME CA 94010
- Dr. Richard T Koenigsberg D.P.M.697 E. Remington Dr. Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Dr. Meagan Jennings DPM701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Nicholas Todd D.P.M701 E El Camino Real Mountain View CA 94040
- Dr. Vineet S Kamboj D.P.M.3200 Kearney Street Fremont CA 94538