Dr. Christine Yeh is a pediatrician practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Yeh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Yeh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Yeh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Christine T. Yeh MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94601Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94611Get Direction
Dr. Christine T. Yeh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yeh
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Jacob Eapen MD6066 Civic Terrace Ave Newark California 94560
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609