Dr. Harry Wallace Mahood MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry100 Park St Glens Falls Hospital Glens Falls NY, 12801
Dr. Harry Mahood practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Glens Falls, NY. Dr. Mahood evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Mahood seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johns 1994
University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Med 1994
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Harry Wallace Mahood MD's Practice location
Glens Falls, NY 12801Get Direction
Glens Falls, NY 12801Get Direction
Dr. Harry Wallace Mahood MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahood
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Dr. Clifford Bruce Passen M.D.268 Broadway Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Susan Jane Mcphillips MD1 Lawrence St Glens Falls NY 12801
- Dr. John Mallory Nicholson MD3043 State Route 4 Hudson Falls NY 12839
- Dr. Laura Mcmahon MD50505 Schoenherr Rd Utica MI 48315
- Dr. Catherine Mary Ushchak M.D.30 Crescent Ave Saratoga Springs NY 12866
- Dr. Robert Steven Harnick M.D.211 Church St Saratoga Springs NY 12866